August 30, 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the Members of Alberta Alpine Ski Association (the “Society”), will be held Saturday, the 25th day of September 2021, at the hour of 10:00 AM (Mountain Time) for the following purposes:
1. To receive the report of the Chairman of the Society;
2. To receive the report of the President of the Society;
3. To receive and consider the financial statements of the Society for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021, together with the auditors’ report thereon;
4. To elect Directors of the Society;
5. To transact such other business as may properly be transacted at such Meeting or at any adjournment thereof.
The on-line meeting format will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Call for AASA Board of Directors Nominations: Alberta Alpine
The AASA Board of Directors has appointed Charles Gushaty to chair the 2021/22 Nominating Committee.
The Alberta Alpine Ski Association is seeking nominations for the election of the 2021/22 Board of Directors on Saturday, September 25th, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
There are two nominated Director positions, up for election for a two-year term.
Member Clubs have the right to submit nominations of Paid-Up Members for election as a Director of the Association to the Nominating Committee provided that such nominations are received by the nominating committee at least 14 days prior to the AGM and each nomination is accompanied by the written consent of the Paid-Up Member nominated.
Categorised in: News