June 5, 2019
- 3 chicken breasts, skinned & boned
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 – 10 oz. (280 g) pkg. frozen asparagus or broccoli (fresh is even better)
- 1 – 10 oz. (284 ml) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 – 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with pepper.
- Sauté quickly in oil over medium heat just until opaque (don’t overcook – the chicken will get tough!) Drain.
- Cook asparagus or broccoli until crunchy.
- Drain and arrange in bottom of buttered casserole. Place chicken on top.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise, curry and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake, uncovered, at 350F for 30-35 minutes. Serves 6.
This is a guaranteed family favorite that freezes well and taste great served with rice or roasted potatoes.
(from Winners -page 85 – and The Best of the Best) à https://www.bestofbridge.com/classy-chicken/
Categorised in: GrassRoots Nutrition