August 22, 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the Members of Alberta Alpine Ski Association (the “Society”), will be held at Winsport, Calgary, Alberta on Saturday, the 29th day of September, 2018, at the hour of 10:00 AM. (Mountain Time) for the following purposes:
- To receive the report of the Chairman of the Society;
- To receive the report of the President of the Society;
- To receive and consider the financial statements of the Society for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2018, together with the auditors’ report thereon;
- To elect Directors of the Society;
- To transact such other business as may properly be transacted at such Meeting or at any adjournment thereof.
Registration is required – REGISTER HERE (No Charge)
Coffee and a light snack will be provided.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Call for AASA Board of Directors Nominations: Alberta Alpine
The AASA Board of directors has appointed Carmelle Hunka to chair the 2018/19 Nominating Committee.
The Alberta Alpine Ski Association is seeking nominations for the election of the 2018/19 Board of Directors on Saturday, September 29th, 2018 to take place in Calgary at Winsport (formally Canada Olympic Park) at 10AM.
There are four Director positions, three nominated and one appointed (South Zone Chair), up for election for a two-year term.
Member Clubs have the right to submit nominations of Paid Up Members for election as a Director of the Association to the Nominating Committee provided that such nominations are received by the nominating committee at least 14 days prior to the AGM and each nomination is accompanied by the written consent of the Paid Up Member nominated.
Categorised in: News